Autism can be best seen as a neuro-developmental disorder with features that comprise social deficits and communication hitches, stereotyped or monotonous behaviors and interests, sensual problems, and in some other cases, intellectual interruptions.
Such signs as above amongst others – usually are apparent within the first 2 years of childhood and affects data processing within the brain by varying how nerve cells associate and organize.
Stem Cell Genetic Med treatment consists of the following:
Treatment consists of a combination of stem cell and gene therapies.patients are evaluated by checking for abnormal gene mutations or mitochondrial abnormalities
- When a gene mutation is discovered it is knocked out by a specific shRNA agent
- This is followed by inserting the normal gene into the DNA of neural brain stem cells using a attenuated viral vector.
- The next step is the administration of neural brain stem cells with the normal gene into the brain and central nervous system along with brain derived neurotrophic factor BDNF; nerve growth factor NGF; neurotrophins NT; glial derived neurotrophic factor GDNF; ciliary derived growth factor CDGF; and vascular endothelial growth factor VEGF by lumbar spinal tap.
- Patients post treatment are given neuro brain stimulation externally with a device applied to the forehead and scalp twenty minutes a day.
- Hyperbaric oxygen treatments
The general concept is to rewire the brain allowing nerve cells to communicate through their axons not only locally but to distant areas of the brain.
Contact us today and schedule a free consultation where Dr. Feinerman will recommend the best tailored treatment program suitable for you or your child. Stem Cell Genetic Med are the pioneers in stem cell treatments so you can trust we will deliver a highly personalized and successful stem cell treatment. Contact us by clicking below or Call us (561)557-3358