Patients with Diabetes Type 1 are faced with giving four or more injections of insulin daily. Others with more advanced versions of the disease are placed on insulin pumps. People with diabetes whole lives are focusing on this type of constant medical care and supervision. Our diabetes treatment consists of the administration of autologous mesenchymal stem cells, pancreatic islet stem cells and insulin growth factors all given through a catheter via the radial vessel located on the wrist or femoral vessel in the upper thigh that is passed further into body under direct visualization by a intervention radiologist to the pancreas. Following this procedure the patient will monitor blood glucose and A1C at regular intervals to determine how soon they can stop the use of insulin. Our diabetes treatment is very safe, painless and non-surgical.
Benefits Of Stem Cell Diabetes Treatment
- better glycemic control (significant and lasting decrease of both fasting and postprandial blood sugar)
- up to 50% gradual decrease in insulin requirement/reduction of oral hypoglycemic medicines dose
- significant and lasting increase of C-peptide, which means insulin production improvement
- significant and lasting decrease of glycated hemoglobin (HbA1C) proving better diabetes management
- formation of the new arteries and strengthening of the existing ones, which ensures better circulation
- higher haemoglobin and red blood count
- relief of chronic diabetes-associated complications such as diabetic retinopathy, diabetic nephropathy, diabetic macro-vascular pathological changes, diabetic peripheral neuropathy, and diabetic autonomic neuropathy
- higher energy level and exercise power
- healing of trophic ulcers and foot tissue defects
- sexual capacity increase
- powerful immune boosting
- improved life quality
What are Stem Cells And How Can They Help?
Stеm сеllѕ are “blank ѕlаtе” сеllѕ thаt can, undеr thе right соndіtіоnѕ bесоmе оthеr ѕресіаlіzеd сеllѕ, ѕuсh аѕ muscle, bоnе, organ or neural сеllѕ. Thіѕ mеаnѕ thаt thеу mау be сараblе оf rеgеnеrаtіng dаmаgеd tіѕѕuеѕ in thе humаn bоdу, mаkіng іt аn аррlісаblе treatment mеthоd for a vаrіеtу оf health соndіtіоnѕ аnd diseases, іnсludіng: degenerative dіѕс dіѕеаѕе; osteoarthritis; spinal соrd injury; motor neuron disease; mасulаr dеgеnеrаtіоn; Pаrkіnѕоn’ѕ; ALS; hеаrt disease аnd mоrе. Thе thеrару mау bе сараblе оf trеаtіng соndіtіоnѕ fоr which thеrе is сurrеntlу nо еffесtіvе орtіоn.