What You Need To Know About Stem Cell Therapy for Autism
This disorder entails communication abnormalities and problems with social interactions. The brain receives less oxygenation and severe immune inflammation in the gut area. Other characteristics are an alteration of moods, repetition of behavior, delays in response, and metabolism problems. Most of the time, these issues come up during the early years of childhood. The connection of nerve cells becomes altered making information processing quite difficult. Autism comes about following so many reasons, like:
- Exposure to pesticides, antidepressants, and heavy metals during the pregnancy period
- The immunization that contains mercury, such as rubella, measles, and mumps
Additionally, there is also the autism spectrum disorder that covers various conditions that classify as neurodevelopment disorders. These disorders share the same symptoms as that of an autistic patient.
Is There Autism Treatment?
Medical practitioners approach autism through two categories of treatment. They are medical management and educational intervention. This entails psychotic medication or anticonvulsants. Nevertheless, these medications fail to address the communication and social interaction impairment. This creates a gap in the overall treatment of treatment.
However, the presence of stem cell therapy aids to fill in the gaps present. This because the introduction of the stem cells into the body, aids in the growth and restoration of damaged cells and tissues. This treatment registers good results in terms of its effect on the brain and its response system. The stem cell just triggers the development of the brain and the body does the rest of the work. This makes stem cell therapy a very natural treatment mode of combating autism. Nevertheless, it is notable that this form of cell therapy should not be the only form of therapy. It should supplement the aforementioned approaches that are educational intervention and a good diet.
What Are The Benefits Of Stem Cell Therapy On Autism?
- The therapy improves oxygenation of the brain. This entails free flow of the blood and oxygen to the brain
- The restoration of damaged neurons and the replacement of artery tissues
- Improves the capacity of intellect and reduces negative neurological symptoms, this is because of the restoration of white and gray matter due to the multiplication of the stem cells.
- Reduce inflammation and improves the general immune system of the body
- Speeds up the reaction capacity of the brain via improving the synaptic transmission and connection of neurons
- Improves digestion and the tolerance of different foods
- Better social interactions indoors and outdoors
- Improvement when it comes to eye contact and focus
- The patient self-care skills improves
- Improves the child’s verbal and writing skills
- A gradual improvement when it comes to fear of loud environments, colors, and strangers
Why Is Stem Cell Therapy Preferred?
Medical practitioners prefer the use of stem cell therapy on the autistic situation for a valid number of reasons. These reasons are favorable to both children and adults suffering from autism, they are:
- This mode of treatment does not need anesthesia since its introduction to the body system is via injection
- The possibility of suffering from contamination by illnesses that are transmittable is very little. This is due to the easy, clean and fast mode of application of the treatment.
- Since the treatment uses cells from the body of the patient, the possibility of the body rejecting the harvested stem cells is nowhere near possible. Thus, side effects are not an issue in this treatment.
- Treatment of the damaged area needs a small amount of the tissue since the cells grow and multiply with time.
- Access to the fatty adipose tissue cells is good and open, for example, adipose tissues from the thigh and tummy.
- The treatment is fast thus better for autistic patients who become agitated when exposed to foreign environments.
- Since the harvested cells come from the patient’s body, the probability of encountering allergic and immune reactions. The chromosomal and genetic structure of the patient is compatible with the stem cells.
Which Cells Are Applicable In The Treatment?
- Umbilical cord tissue cells
Medical practitioners prefer to use adult cells from the human umbilical cord tissue. These umbilical cords become available through a donation by mothers who have gone through normal and healthy births. The medical personnel have to screen the umbilical cords for bacteria and viruses, before use. This is preferred to any other organ of extraction because of its ability to deliver uniform doses. The collection of the cells is not necessary as it is for other organs. The umbilical cells are more potent as compared to others. The risk of rejection is minimal because the body views it as a part of it. It also saves the patient an excruciating and uncomfortable extraction ordeal.
- Harvesting of the patient’s bone marrow or adipose tissue (fat)
Stem cell therapy has various general side effects that may or may not occur. Patients should be aware of the possible side effects they may experience because of the therapy. They are:
- There might be an increase in stiffness and pain in the affected area. This, however, happens for a short period.
- Sometimes an allergic reaction might occur
- Headaches preceding the therapeutic injection
- Some reports on nerve damage and spine fluid leaks have come forward.
- Redness or and swelling in the area of injection one to two days preceding the therapy
Has your physician told you that there is no hopeful treatment option for autism? We at stem cell genetic med. have developed an advanced way of dealing with all the stages of autism, at any age. We seek to encourage you with our alternative stem cell therapy treatment. Help your loved one live their life to their maximum potential by reaching out to us. Contact us today for more information on our treatment methods, via our social media accounts, site (https://www.stemcellgeneticmed.com ), CALL US (561-557-3358), or message below: